RSS

Lumix LX3 snaps Food 02 ^Basil @ Bangsar Village 1^


^Spicy Basil Chicken Rice^
^Thai Duck Noodles^
^Pandan Chicken^
^Thai Mango Salad^


Wow wow....we are really spoilt for choices when it comes to food in Bangsar. However, on a nice sunny day, we decided to do lunch at a cosy restaurant in Bangsar Village 1( the old wing) called the Basil Thai Nudle Bar. Armed with the Lumix LX3...here's the pix of what we ate that day...In my opinion great food in 'reasonable prices' as the portions are quite large plus don't forget that you ARE in Bangsar. In my opinion for food recommendations...well, what I like may not be what you like...so I say give it a try!!I thought it was great!! will be back....

Shots were taken in Dynamic Mode, Aperture Priority, Macro for close ups(Manual Focus also used) and 16:9 ratio. Again if you need specifics of any shots, email me or post a comment. cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment