RSS

My LX3 Gear





Well, pictured here is my beloved LX3!Here is a pic of my gear together with the Olympus FL36R and the RICOH LC1 mod, credit to ianho.However I managed to get some nice round shaped tapes from Home-Fix for the LC1 for anti-vignetting.I have kept the setup fairly simple so that it's still easy to carry around. The flash works great during events, especially wedding receptions.And for those of you still wondering if the Oly FL36R has TTL...YES! it does!!but only when the flash is pointing forward. I use manual for bounce flash and its great!!As with any flash, rechargeable batteries works much better. Will be getting my hands on some Wireless Transmitters soon...will post more about it then!!cheers!!

2 comments:

OBIT LIVRE said...

hey can i get the setting for the above image?

CL@lx3blog moderator said...

Hi Sorry for the late reply!!
This pic was taken with another DSLR camera...setting was aperture priority with manual focus.cheers!!

Post a Comment